The LAST thing you have the time (or energy) to do is worry about cooking complex recipes that take hours.
But, you also want healthy recipes to reduce endometriosis symptoms.
Thankfully, there are tons of recipes out there that are anti-inflammatory, endometriosis-healing, while also being easy to make (and still delicious).
Scroll down to see the 24 mouth-watering, simple-to-make recipes:
We recommend ditching the eggs on this recipe! Replace with another source of protein.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, ends removed and sliced lengthwise into ¼-inch (0.65 cm) thick slices
- Salt, to taste
- 2 large avocados, mashed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Paleo pizza sauce or tomato sauce
- 1/2 oz. Raw Cacao Nibs
- 1/2 oz. Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 oz. Chia Seeds
- 1/2 oz. Sliced Almonds
- 1/2 oz. Hemp Seeds
- 1 oz. Wild Blueberries
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Vanilla Stevia
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened applesauce (where to buy)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds (where to buy)
- 1 cup coconut flour (where to buy)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (where to buy)
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt (where to buy)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted (where to buy)
- 1/4 cup honey (where to buy honey) or 1 teaspoon of stevia extract powder (where to buy stevia)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1kg gold sweet potato, cut crossways into 1cm-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (50g) walnuts
- 120g pkt Coles Superfood Leaf Blend
- 2 x 250g pkts cooked baby beetroot, quartered
- 1/4 cup (60ml) balsamic dressing
I recently made a delicious salad recipe that I wanted to add to this post.
Check it out in the video below - all ingredients and instructions are explained there :)
Sauce (use 1 tbsp a time):
1 to 1.5 tsp hot pepper sauce, optional
Get rid of the mayo from this recipe to avoid eggs!
- 1 lb cleaned jumbo shrimps.
- 1/2 red onion minced.
- 3 limes.
- 3 jalapeño chilies.
- 1 bunch of cilantro.
- 1 mango.
- 1/2 cucumber.
- 1 tomato diced.
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes cut in quarters.
- 1 cup of garlic mayo.
- Extra virgin olive oil.
Again, remove the mayo to avoid eggs.
¾ cup hot sauce (I used Tessemae’s Buffalo , but any clean hot sauce would work)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 lemon, sliced into thin rounds
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 bunch of asparagus, woody parts trimmed and then cut into 1" strips
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast (about ½ a large breast)
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup low sodium chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional, to taste)
- 2-4 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ a lemon, cut crosswise in ½-inch slices
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small bulb fennel, sliced lengthwise in wedges 1-inch thick
- 5 kalamata olives, halved
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach
- 2 large eggplants, cut in half lengthwise, or 4 medium-sized eggplants
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, one sliced into 4 slices, the rest coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper, more to taste
- 1 small handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or ghee
- 4 long green chiles (serrano or jalapeño okay, depending on heat preference), or 1/2 of a green bell pepper cut into 4 long strips
- 3 large bananas, cut into thirds
- popsicle sticks
- chopped salted pistachios
- chopped spiced or smoked almonds
- cocoa nibs
- 2 cups non-dairy milk of choice (I used coconut but hemp or almond are great)
- 2 T raw cacao (or cocoa powder)
- 1 tsp maca powder*
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 T raw honey (or more to taste)
- 1 T coconut oil
The Endometriosis Diet is Just The First Step
There are multiple things that you can do to help endometriosis, like stretching, exercising, do yoga, and more.
One thing that changed my life was applying a daily moisturizer that's 100% chemical free, vegan, and naturally healing.
It replenishes the vaginal skin and promotes anti-inflammation and rejuvenation.
YUMMY!!!!! Thanks for sharing your recipe! I’ve heard about your blog a couple of times and will now spend my afternoon reading :)