6 All-Natural, Vegan, Hypoallergenic Ingredients. That's it. Nothing else.
- Sunflower Seed Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Almond Oil
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Vitamin E
What's NOT in Chiavaye?
- Artificial Flavors
- Citric Acid
- "Natural" ingredients that are actually toxic
PURE & NATURAL
Your skin isn't a barrier, it's a filter. What you put on it will end up IN your body! This is especially true of vaginal skin, which is highly absorbent. We use six holistic ingredients and zero chemicals. Each ingredient has been chosen to provide a full spectrum of benefits and nourishment to your most delicate skin.
With Chiavaye, you can feel confident about giving your body the best!
Proud to be all-natural, hypoallergenic, vegan, gluten free, non-GMO, chemical-free, pH balanced, hormone-free, and fragrance-free.
Ingredient Benefits of Chiavaye:
- Coconut Oil: Penetrates multiple skin layers to deliver nourishment and hydration. Studies show it may be antibacterial and antifungal.
- Almond Oil: Locks moisture into the skin and is anti-inflammatory, plus it can act as a natural mild pain reliever. Can soothe sore muscles and may be beneficial for healing. Read more about almond oil for skincare here.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that removes free radicals that damage cell structure. Studies show it can promote blood circulation and regenerate cells. Read more about vitamin E here.
- Grapeseed Oil: An anti-inflammatory that promotes anti-aging and may be antimicrobial. It's also an antihistamine, relieving dry, itchy skin, PMS, and hemorrhoids. Read more about the benefits of Grapeseed Oil here.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Retains moisture and can boost healing properties. Also acts as a barrier old for friction. Read more about the benefits of sunflower seed oil here.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Widely used in treating PMS, endometriosis, and symptoms of menopause. Studies show this oil is beneficial in reducing inflammation. Read more about the benefits of Evening Primrose here.