Vaginal health is important. Whether it’s a bubble bath or new sexual partner, as women, we know even the slightest change can throw everything off. Maintaining a balanced pH and flora are vital for your lady parts. Chiavaye is more than just an all-natural, hypoallergenic personal lubricant, it’s a daily moisturizer made just for your needs.
Here are some other tips for keeping your vagina happy:
- Avoid douching as it can interfere with the vagina’s pH levels. Douching can remove acidity making your vagina much more susceptible to bacterial infections. A normal pH level for the vagina should be between 3.8 – 4.5. Chiavaye can help balance vaginal pH levels.
- If you have a weird or unpleasant odor, see a doctor instead of using soaps or cleansers on the vulva and vagina. These can also affect your pH balance making the infection or odor much worse in the long run.
- Eat a healthy diet and drink plenty of water. Not only is this a good habit for a long, healthy life, but it’s also key for vaginal and reproductive health. Our bodies are fueled by what we consume so a happy tummy also means a happy vagina.
- Practice safe sex to keep out unwanted bacteria and infections. Sexually transmitted diseases are never fun, so be sure to use a condom if you are not in a monogamous relationship. It is also advisable to change condoms when switching from oral or anal sex to vaginal sex. If you are using a condom for birth control, we don’t recommend using Chiavaye as the oil can disrupt the effectiveness.
- See your gynecologist for regular exams. It is recommended that women have their first exam by the age of 21 or within three years of becoming sexually active.
- Use plenty of lubricant during intercourse, especially if your body is not producing enough naturally. Without proper lubrication, the vaginal skin can become irritated, chafed, and even tear. Female arousal spurs the production of your body’s natural lubricant, however if you are not producing enough for comfortable, enjoyable sex use an all-natural personal lubricant like Chiavaye. This will reduce friction and enhance pleasure.
Remember, our lady parts are sensitive and delicate. If you notice an infection, seek treatment immediately. For daily vaginal health, use Chiavaye to keep you supple and ready.
I love that you talked about avoiding douching to keep your PH level correct in your vagina. I will make sure to tell my wife about this later today. She’s been asking me about this for a little while now. Thankfully, she will be able to balance her PH much more effectively now. Thanks for the great tips and advice! https://www.naturalvaginalsolutions.com/product/fabuvag-vaginal-moisturizer-cream/