Try Our All Natural Personal Lubricant. Vegan, Hypoallergenic, and PH balanced for the most sensitive of skin. Made in the USA.
- Gynecologist Approved
- Use for intimacy, vaginal dryness, discomfort, itching, chaffing, and more.
- All-Natural, Vegan, and Hypoallergenic
Each ingredient in our premium vaginal personal lubricant has been chosen for its skin and feminine health benefits. Made with six of the highest quality, all-natural, vegan ingredients, this all-natural lube is PH balanced, Hypoallergenic, and does NOT contain parabens, glycerin, silicone, fragrance, hormones, estrogen, dyes, preservatives or sugar.
Our lube is proudly made in the USA and created by a woman with Stage 4 Endometriosis to help with sex, vaginal dryness, discomfort, dyspareunia (painful sex), thinning vaginal walls, atrophic vaginitis as well as with dryness symptoms related to menopause, endometriosis or dryness often experienced after childbirth.
This lubricant will NOT leave you sticky, itchy, irritated, or yucky and is safe for the most sensitive skin and comes in a beautiful UV protected pharmacy-grade black glass bottle to maintain product purity and strength over time.
Uses: intimacy, vaginal dryness, discomfort, itching, chafing, burning, painful sex, thinning vaginal walls, atrophic vaginitis, sex after chemo
- 2 x 3.5 oz. bottles of our Premium Personal Lubricant
- All-natural, vegan ingredients
- Gynecologist recommended
- Vaginal skin benefits with every use
- Alleviate symptoms related to menopause and endometriosis
- Enhance intercourse
- Great for all stages of life
- Supplements body's natural lubrication
- Won't stain clothes or sheets
- Long lasting (approx. 4-6 months with regular use)
- Made in USA. 100% money back guarantee
- Fragrance-Free. Hormone Free. Chemical Free.
It also comes in a beautiful UV protected pharmacy-grade black glass bottle to maintain product purity and strength over time.
"I'm post-menopausal and have tried several other over-the-counter and prescription lubricants. I am thrilled to have discovered this lubricant. It is far superior to other products and I plan to buy more!" - Lynda S., Customer
"I've tried many products and this one is the best! Not-sticky, long-lasting. No need to re-apply!" -Shelley B., Customer
"This lube is excellent! It has a silky feel and does a good job of hydrating my perineal area and post-menopausal dryness. Not sticky or greasy, so it provides natural moisture. I apply it after I shower and before sex. Much better than any other product I have tried." – Dr. Wendy Kindig, MD
"This product is the best! I recommend it to all my patients with pelvic floor issues. Love that it’s so natural and nontoxic that you can eat it!" – Dr. Brianne Grogen, PT, DPT
"I love this company's sex-positive message and feel completely confident recommending the product to my clients. The quality is top-notch and the packaging is great!" – Meagan Megginson, MA, LMFT, LPC, Certified Sex Therapist
"There's importance behind knowing what is exactly inside your personal lubricant. This lubricant consists of natural and pure ingredients. I recommend my clients take control of their sexual health and suggest this product as their personal lubricant." – Kristine D’Angelo, Certified Sex Coach
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Non-toxic and safe for baby if using as a nipple serum
- Does NOT contain parabens, glycerin, silicone, fragrance, hormones, estrogen, dyes, preservatives, flavor, or sugar
- Can be used with all toys
- Helpful after childbirth when things are still a bit dry
- Alleviate symptoms associated with menopause like vaginal dryness
- Concentrated formula, never watered down
- Smooth and velvety feel
- Maintains body temperature
Pure & Natural
Your skin isn't a barrier, it's a filter. What you put on it will end up IN your body! This is especially true of vaginal skin, which is highly absorbent. We use 6 holistic ingredients and zero chemicals. Each ingredient has been chosen to provide a full spectrum of benefits and nourishment to your most delicate skin. With Chiavaye, you can feel confident about giving your body the best!
Sex After Chemo
We are thrilled to be chosen by Dr. Barb Depree as a recommended lubricant & personal moisturizer to use after chemo or cancer. Helping women when it counts the most! Sex after chemo is a big deal. Vaginal dryness, irritation, discomfort, and painful intercourse are all common side effects.
Our chemical-free, holistic healing ingredients are essential for vaginal skin especially since putting any toxins back into the body is dangerous after chemo.